Wednesday, June 01, 2005

We're Mad as Hell and We're Not Gonna Take it Anymore

Well, half of us are mad anyway. Maybe a few of the other half are starting to get mad, in which case I have to wonder, what the fuck took you so long? Of course, I know half of you would rather die thinking you're right, than to admit how wrong you are.

I stumbled across this little beauty today. Now there's no guarantee that Georgie boy will read them, but what the hell, sometimes it just helps to let off a little steam. Anyway, for your enjoyment, whether you choose to write him or just read what others have to say, here is
Letters to George, a place where you can write your president(and if it's nasty, the FBI won't pay you a visit or place you on their "terrorists watch list".)

For those of you who just don't care(no Saffy, not talking about you sweetheart, you're exempt, but only because I love you) here's an article for you,
The Death of Outrage Revisited, by Allen Butler. I only point this out because I can't help but wonder how much more damage has to be done before the American people find their friggin backbones and, in the process, their outrage over how this administration has acted?

Anyway, enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger DineometerDeb said...

Wow, looks like you've been spammed. I do that verification thing and don't get spam anymore.

I feel kind of defeated (please don't hit me!) because after years of outrage, protest, and letter writing, I don't feel like I have any left. You can steal an election or two, start illegal wars, lie, cheat, steal and apparently get away with it.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home